What's in This Guide?
A throw blanket is one of the most versatile items in your home. Not only can it be used as a comfortable place to sit or sleep, but you can also use it as a partition to keep your kids separated from the adults when watching TV or playing video games. If you’ve never rolled up a throw blanket before, now’s the time to learn how. In this blog post, we will show you how easy it is to roll up a throw blanket and give you some tips on how to care for it so that it lasts for years.
What You’ll Need
If you’ve never rolled up a throw blanket before, it’s time to try it out! Here’s what you’ll need:
-A throw blanket
-Ruler or a straight edge
-iece of cloth to sew with (optional)
1. Start by measuring the width of your blanket and cutting the fabric accordingly. Make sure that the length is slightly longer than the width – this will allow for some extra fabric when sewing. You can also fold in the ends if desired. Alternately, you could just use a single layer of fabric and not worry about the length/width ratio.
2. Next, cut two evenly spaced pieces of tape measure and attach them to each end of the fabric measuring about a half an inch from the edge. Now you’re ready to start rolling! The key is to keep a consistent tension on both sides of the tape as you roll it up – don’t overstretch it or it’ll start to tear. Allow enough excess fabric so that you can sew it down later without having any gaps.
3. Once your blanket is rolled up, take one side and tie a knot in it opposite from where you taped it down – this will act as your starting point for sewing later on. Sewing should be done using a thread that is at least as strong as the blanket material – otherwise, your stitches may
How to Roll Up a Throw Blanket
If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to roll up a throw blanket, this tutorial is for you! All you need is a throw blanket and some fabric tape.
To start, lay the blanket down on the floor. Start at one end and roll it up until it’s as tight as you can make it without hurting yourself. Make sure the seam is closest to the edge of the blanket so it doesn’t fray. Then cut off the excess fabric tape.
Tips for Making A Better Throw Blanket
If you’re looking for a way to keep your sofa from becoming a blanket-wrapped mess, look no further than this easy throw blanket tutorial. Just follow these simple steps and you’ll be able to neatly roll up your blanket in no time!
1. Start by folding the top edge of the blanket over twice.
2. Next, fold each of the other two edges in, so that they meet in the center of the blanket. This will create a “triangle” shape.
3. Now, tuck the triangle away from you so that only the open edges are visible. You now have a nice, neat roll of blanket!
If you’re looking to add a touch of warmth and comfort to your living space, a throw blanket is the perfect addition. In this tutorial, we’ll show you how easy it is to roll up a throw blanket using just a few simple techniques. Whether you’re hanging it on the wall or taking it with you wherever you go, having a throw blanket at your disposal is sure to make your stay more comfortable. So give our guide a try and see for yourself how easy it is to get cozy!