When it comes to hospitality, nothing is more important than keeping your guests comfortable. That’s why throwing a comfortable blanket or bedspread on the floor can be so key in a home setting. But not just any old blanket will do. You need to find the perfect throw blanket for your needs. In this guide, we’ll show you how to hang a throw blanket like a pro.
What You’ll Need
-A throw blanket
-Hangars or hooks
-Nails or screws
-Ruler or a straight edge
How to Hang a Blanket
Hanging a throw blanket is very easy to do. All you need is a hanger and a measuring tape. Here are the steps:
1. Begin by attaching the hanger to the top of the blanket using the measurements you took earlier. Make sure that the hanger is sturdy and secure so that it doesn’t move while you’re hanging the blanket.
2. Hang the blanket above your bed so that it’s angled downwards towards your feet. Try not to let it hang too low or it will be difficult to get in and out of bed.
3. Finally, enjoy your new throw blanket!
Tips for Making It Look Fabulous
1. Start by measuring the length of your throw blanket and subtracting a few inches for seam allowance. This will give you the total width of your fabric.
2. Cut your fabric accordingly and then fold it in half, so that the raw edges are aligned. Pin the folded edge to create a stable border.
3. Sew along the folded edge using a straight stitch or zigzag stitch, making sure to backstitch at the beginning and end of each seam. Leave a small opening at one end so that you can turn the blanket right side out later.
4. Insert a pillow into the opening you’ve created and press down firmly to secure it in place. Finally, top stitch around the entire edge of the opening to finish off.