What's in This Guide?
When it comes to cat pee, the sooner you clean it up, the better. But if your mattress topper is already stained, don’t despair. There are a few things you can do to get rid of the smell and stain.
First, soak up as much of the urine as possible with paper towels or a clean rag. Then, use a mixture of water and vinegar to blot the area. If the stain is still there, you can try using hydrogen peroxide or baking soda.
Let the mixture sit for a few hours before vacuuming it up.
- Soak up as much of the cat pee from the mattress topper as possible using paper towels or a clean cloth
- Mix together a solution of one part vinegar and two parts water
- Using a spray bottle, generously mist the affected area with the vinegar solution
- Let the solution sit for five minutes, then blot it up with more paper towels or a clean cloth
- Repeat steps three and four until the cat pee smell is gone from the mattress topper
Can You Clean Pee Out of a Mattress Topper?
If you’re wondering whether it’s possible to clean pee out of a mattress topper, the answer is yes! Although it may seem daunting, there are several easy steps you can take to get rid of the stain and odor.
First, if the topper is dry, blot up as much urine as possible with a clean towel.
If the topper is wet, soak up the urine with a sponge or cloth. Next, mix a solution of one part water and one part white vinegar. Apply this mixture to the affected area and scrub gently with a brush or cloth.
Let the mixture sit for 15 minutes before rinsing it off with clean water.
With patience and some trial and error, you should be able to successfully remove any trace of urine from your mattress topper!
How Do You Get Cat Pee Out of a Memory Foam Mattress?
If you’ve ever had the unfortunate experience of dealing with cat pee on a memory foam mattress, you know it can be a real pain to get rid of. The good news is that it is possible to remove the odor and stains if you follow these simple steps.
1. First, blot up as much of the urine as possible using paper towels or a clean cloth.
2. Next, mix together a solution of 1 part white vinegar and 3 parts water. 3. Using a clean cloth, sponge the mixture onto the affected area and let it sit for about 15 minutes. 4. Rinse the area well with plain water and allow it to air dry completely.
How to Get Cat Urine Out of a Mattress
If you have a cat, chances are you’ve dealt with the occasional (or not so occasional) accident. While most cats are house trained, sometimes they have accidents or get sick and vomit on your bed. If this happens, it’s important to clean it up quickly to prevent stains and odors.
Here’s how to clean cat pee from mattress topper: 1. Blot up as much urine as possible with paper towels or a clean cloth.
3. Apply the mixture to the affected area and scrub gently with a brush or cloth. 4. Rinse the area well with water and blot dry with a towel.